Systems Network Administrator
- Far Hills, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The post is responsible for the day-to-day support of the organization's network, monitoring and maintaining systems, and performing upgrades and fixes as necessary. Other duties include analyzing performance statistics and reporting issues to senior staff, ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to, and providing off-hour and on-call support as needed.
What your background should be
- Two years of relevant work experience in network environment required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
Who is the client company
- Provides governance for the game of golf worldwide and is a global leader in the development and support of sustainable golf management practices.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org