- Buffalo, NY
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the management of all activities related to the successful planning, documenting, testing and implementation of all work performed by the team, whether by the request of the client, internal to the department or the result of a problem relating to an application. Provide detailed direction and perform specialized analysis and research of system modification to solve any scope problem or enhancement. Manage and oversee the execution of project plan for any scope; ensure adherence to all department and technology standard and procedure, including all documentation requirement. Assign resource and monitor progress of all assignment; ensure completion of schedule.
What your background should be
- Minimum of two years college with at least eleven years experience in project related work, system analysis and a system development environment, or an equivalent combination of experience. Experience with data warehousing and extract, transform and load technologies is required. Require a complete understanding of the system development life cycle. Strong written and verbal communication skills to be able to present to a target audience. Must be detail orientated and articulate with strong time management and organizational skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or above preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org