- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Company is seeking an exemplary candidate to join the collaboration team in the active directory / messaging area. The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years experience in supporting windows server based systems; including active directory administration and exchange email back end support. Candidate should have windows desktop support experience, including outlook client troubleshooting, and exposure to mobile device management platforms preferable in a health care environment. Works with team system engineers to maintain and administer active directory services. Maintain and support email systems and infrastructure. Interface and coordinate with other IS technology and operations teams in support of enterprise infrastructure, applications, and end user computing. Coordinates with support center and field services in providing outlook client and windows desktop support to user community. Works with team engineers to support and administer good and blackberry mobile device management platforms. Contributes to team effort by sharing of knowledge, offering assistance, and demonstrating initiative.
What your background should be
- This position will require high degree of proficiency in verbal and written communications. Work is subject to high-level visibility through exposure to administration. This position requires evenings and weekend hours at times for conversions training, due to schedules. Employee does not have direct patient contact. Candidate must be available for callback support on a regular basis and able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required; bachelors degree in computer science, business administration or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- A network of hospitals, free standing emergency departments, urgent cares and practices, located throughout North and South Carolina.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com