- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Ensure consistent and professional delivery of superior quality service, cordial interpersonal communication, timely response to request for service and support. Develop and utilize metric to assess effectiveness and capabilities of the team. Develop, train, mentor and motivate the staff to meet individual, team and contract objective and threshold, as well as ensure individual career growth and development. Coordinate all team member training forecast supporting individual development plans. Establish team goal and strategy to evolve the team toward best in class or industry standard from a performance and customer satisfaction standpoint. Maintain account operation manual process, work instruction and checklist.
What your background should be
- Four or more years of experience in system engineering, software engineering, operating system programming or naval architecture. Experience working with computer hardware, operating system software and desktop application with a specific concentration in one or more area. Experience working with one or more structured programming language. Experience working with design principle and application. Analytical and creative problem solving skill for design, creation and testing of system. Communication skill to communicate system proposal to management and customer.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in systems engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American temporary staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org