- San Juan, PR
What you'll be doing
- Develop and deploy test equipment for avionics products that may span both space and defense product lines. Establish and maintain close professional relationships with project leadership, product engineering, test engineering, and manufacturing personnel. Work with a group of engineers and technicians in the development of test equipment that be deployed for internal or customer use; must have excellent interpersonal skills to work in a small team atmosphere. Perform other job-related duties and functions as required and assigned.
What your background should be
- At least 2-5 years related experience in engineering. Knowledge of programming languages such as national instruments lab view is a plus. Must be fluent in English (verbal and written).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in electrical or electronic engineering.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational conglomerate company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org