- Aberdeen, MD
What you'll be doing
- Required to oversee and lead the systems engineering process for the assigned program and conducting all design reviews, managing and configuring control for the radar portfolio and ensuring all documentation is accurate and maintained up to date. Other duties include consolidating radar test data, develop metrics and integrating the radar systems to the appropriate platform.
What your background should be
- Ten years of Systems Engineering experience for similar Government Program Office. Four years of related experience can be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
Who is the client company
- Information Technology company providing services and solutions to Federal agencies and industry partners.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com