- Chesterfield, MO
What you'll be doing
- The systems architect of the technical services team serves as the technical architect and should be deployed in the field and in a lab. This position reports to the Web/SWE support manager but will take strategic and tactical direction from the director of business development. Develop and maintain a complex matrix of optimized software configurations. Work with customers IT departments to develop server specs and develop quotes for specific need and deployment scenario. Be available for customer IT consultations on short notice. Candidate should understand the environments that run customers software, develop, and maintain test environments that represent these. Prepare complex multi-tier system white paper architectures that can be turnkey and have high awareness of the levels of needs of each customer and what level of sophistication the customer can manage internally. Serve as the technological evangelist and advisor for software engineering by keeping abreast and informed of all new technology developments that might be useful to customers. Develop a streamlined process working with sales and tech support for customers to implement white paper designs in their own environments. Serve as consultant in these engagements. Development and maintain documentation of best practices on related technical matters, including local area network diagrams and procedure documentation.
What your background should be
- Requirement for an ideal candidate is 6+ years of experience with enterprise systems architecture. Minimum 2-4 years local area network administration, application implementation and support. 6+ years of experience with pc and server hardware/software troubleshooting to the component level running windows operating systems. 6+ years of hardware, software, and operating system problem determination and resolution. 4+ years of experience with enterprise class hardware, rack servers, blade systems, storage area networks. Microsoft MCSE certification a plus but not required. Basic familiarity with citrix/virtualized application delivery. 2+ years of experience in a VM ware virtualized server environment. Minimum 2 year experience designing, implementing, and supporting the following: MS IIS, MS active directory.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years bachelor's degree
Who is the client company
- An award winning, certified women business enterprise that provides premier IT staffing and solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org