Systems and Help Desk Specialist
- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for logging all inquiries; provide a monthly summary identify recurring problem areas. Identify problems with the card issuing banks web based system and purchase card system; answer the main phone in the procurement office, forward calls, take messages and provide information as requested. Inform the task manager of system errors; research and analyze information in the card issuing bank system and purchase card system to validate accuracy of account set up forms and maintenance actions; create various reports from spreadsheet data in response to audit and program requests. Analyze daily reports of purchase card activity; record and update data on a master spreadsheet to ensure that all systems are in balance. Assist cardholders and approve officials with the purchase card and create and maintain a master email list of all participants in the purchase card program.
What your background should be
- At least one year of experience in the field or related area required. Knowledge of excel, msword and powerpoint is necessary to create various reports, presentations, training certificates, correspondence and other documents. Excellent verbal and written communication as well as listening skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an information technology and management support services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org