- Iowa City, IA
What you'll be doing
- The Systems Manager is required to manage identity infrastructure and middleware components, working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. The role is also responsible for implementing new functionality, developing and integrating provisioning solutions, and working to authorize and authenticate identity in support of the campus and cloud services.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of experience working in systems administrations/programming.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. An equivalent combination of education and related experience in technical support will be considered.
Who is the client company
- Public research university founded in 1847 and considered a Public Ivy.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com