- Fort Eustis, VA
What you'll be doing
- Provide all necessary LAN/systems administration and support for maintenance, optimization and troubleshooting of LAN/hardware/software, installation and upgrading of software, maintaining security, performing data backup and retrieval, enabling remote access, producing managerial reports and tracking issues. Maintain and update the AATD hardware/software configuration plan documentation to account for changes in architecture, size, and configuration. Provide assistance with information assurance duties to include installation of security patches, application of security templates/settings, scanning for vulnerabilities, and reporting compliance on information assurance posture. Provide support for end users by installing new computers and software, hardware/software upgrades, and provide general troubleshooting and problem solving on LAN computers and devices. Provide operational support for computing aspects of AATD conference facilities, meeting rooms, and video teleconferencing systems. Survey workstations for software license compliance and configuration. Provide accountability and tracking for assets being issued to and from the department to other divisions within the organization. Provide problem solving in the absence of the senior.
What your background should be
- Applicant elected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information if secret, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required and 1 year of experience., or a high school diploma (or equivalent) and 6 years of experience. Experience supporting current generations of Microsoft windows operating systems. Active secret security clearance. Proficient in Microsoft office applications and the ability to support Microsoft-based systems on a LAN under the supervision of a senior-level administrator. This includes, but is not limited to, information assurance, general application support/installation, system troubleshooting, and other duties related to system/user support.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Who is the client company
- The company provides world-wide integrated technology solutions and services to the U.S. department of defense (DoD) and other agencies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org