- Portland, OR
What you'll be doing
- Operates and maintains all aspects of server administration to include but is not limited to Microsoft 200X active directory, WINS, DNS, DHCP, print queues etc. Daily administration of exchange 200X servers and Outlook web access. Microsoft SMS, MOM, SCCM and WSUS. Maintain systems availability and perform regular maintenance on equipment. Proficient at hardware maintenance and troubleshooting of various venders server platforms including dell, HP, LTO tape library, fiber switch, and SANs. Maintaining antivirus / security requirements by the US army standards and regulations. Provides user and Microsoft exchange account maintenance as required. Performs other duties as required.
What your background should be
- At least 5 years of practical experience working with windows server and active directory. Understanding of basic security principles and their application to an active directory environment. Must be able to work rotating shift schedules which provide 24 hour day/7 day week coverage.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree in IT or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about infrastructure asset management, information technology and network communication services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com