- Savage, MD
What you'll be doing
- The client company is looking for a systems administrator. The candidate is responsible to provide subject matter expertise in the design, development and implementation of two stage authentication. The ideal person will design the modified access and authentication methods and procedures. The individual will have ability to understand requirements and data flows for authentication methods; develop implementation and integration plan and develop test plans and procedures. The successful person will implement and integrate the methods and procedures. The capstone will perform other duties as assigned by higher management if required.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 12 to 15 years of system administration, network, and security background experience. S/he must have knowledge in advanced power management (APM). Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client is a multinational company providing professional services and information technology.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org