- Worcester, MA
What you'll be doing
- Provide system administration support to the IBM iseries/as400 enterprise production, test, and development environments. Responsible for a variety of routine direct and indirect patient care activities within the established departmental policies and procedure. Responsible for the safe transportation of patient within preoperative service and to other department. Responsible for the proper cleaning and organization of supplies, materials and equipment before or after the day schedule is complete. Perform a wide range of delivery and distribution activities. Pick up and deliver from pharmacy, medical record, sterile processing department, kitchen, blood bank, laboratory and other area following standard procedure.
What your background should be
- Minimum of three years of commercial lease administration experience retail, medical office and general office required. Experience drafting and amending contracts required. Excellent analytical skills required. Strong written and oral communication skills required. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Proficient in Microsoft office and database software.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or paralegal degree required. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the largest health care systems in Central and Western Massachusetts.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org