- Huntington Beach, CA
What you'll be doing
- Lead a team of systems engineers and analysts in the definition, scheduling, and execution of SE tasks and in the horizontal (cross-IPT) coordination of all program engineering tasks. Work closely and collaboratively with the customer during all program phases. The successful candidate will also develop and execute policies and procedures and provide input on business and technical strategies, goals, objectives. Acquisition of resource and the initiation or execution of process improvement initiative. Develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports. Provide oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes. Manage, develops and motivates employees. Must also provide leadership to those participating in technical customer briefing and internal team and management meetings or briefings. Perform any other duties assign by the company.
What your background should be
- 7+ years of work experience is required. Require demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, execution experience either as a SEIT lead, pm, deputy pm, senior program staff or senior project lead and strong technical background in at least one of the areas like acoustics or sonar, anti-submarine warfare, risk reduction, and IR & D planning. Must have experience in managing development programs from requirements definition, through design, qualification, fielding and support. Requires demonstrated ability to balance competing technical, programmatic and financial program elements and managing multiple, independent efforts simultaneously. Must have demonstrated organizational and team building skills performing in an integrated product team (IPT) environment. Prefer experience with the use of the system engineering best practices and how apply to successful program execution.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS degree in EE, software engineering, ME, math, physics or related engineering discipline required. MS or PhD preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets and satellites.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com