System Development Instructor Lead
- Colorado Springs, CO
What you'll be doing
- Act as the area lead for the space 200 system development area. Ensure that all lessons within the respective area are focused on meeting the course objectives and that the area consists of instruction which is current, relevant and academically credible. Ensure that all quarterly lesson updates for their area meet ISD timelines. Ensure that the flow and content of the area are optimized to meet desired NSSI and course objectives. Develop, evaluate, manage and implement courseware and curriculum to include, but not limited to task analysis worksheets, lesson plans, syllabi, schedules, student visual aids, student aids, student study materials, student prerequisite materials and ISD documentation. Develop courseware objectives, samples of behavior and evaluations (tests) for all lessons IAW ISD. Ensure all student evaluations (e.g. tests, papers, group projects) are properly maintained and administered IAW air force test control procedures and NSSI regulations. Develop standard or individual preparation plans to ensure each instructor is qualified to teach lessons. Conduct and manage research to ensure accuracy and currency of all lesson plans, syllabi, schedules, visual aids, student study materials, evaluations (tests) and student prerequisite materials. Observe instructors and provide feedback to instructors on classroom performance. Provide certification or decertification recommendation for instructors working in area of instruction to the NSSI associate dean or respective course director. Provide extensive subject matter expertise in orbital mechanics, space environment, satellite design, space operations and acquisition. Ensure these subjects are correctly and effectively incorporated into lesson plans, visual aids, student study materials and student prerequisite materials. Provide extensive expertise in space control, space force enhancement, and joint force integration. Develop, maintain and administer all systems development area measurements to ensure all samples of behavior are properly evaluated in accordance with ISD practices and timelines. Additional duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 8 years of relevant experience. Final top secret or SCI security clearance. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook). Extensive experience in military and government space systems. Extensive experience in curriculum or lesson development and instruction. Experience in space launch or orbital analysis at a space related organization highly desired. Experience in military and higher education highly desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- PhD or master's degree from an accredited institution in a scientific or engineering field.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to department of defense clients in the areas of C4ISR operations, aerospace mission support, engineering, information technology, logistics and training.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org