System Development Instructor Lead
- Colorado Springs, CO
What you'll be doing
- Act as the area lead for the space 200 system development area. Ensure that all lessons within the respective area are focused on meeting the course objectives, and that the area consists of instruction which is current, relevant, and academically credible. Ensure that all quarterly lesson updates for their area meet ISD timelines. Ensure that the flow and content of the area are optimized to meet desired NSSI and course objectives. Develop, evaluate, manage and implement courseware and curriculum to include, but not limited to task analysis worksheets, lesson plans, syllabi, schedules, student visual aids, student aids, student study materials, student prerequisite materials, and ISD documentation. Develop courseware objectives, samples of behavior and evaluations (tests) for all lessons IAW ISD. Ensure all student evaluations (e.g. Tests, papers, group projects) are properly maintained and administered IAW air force test control procedures and NSSI regulations. Develop standard or individual preparation plans to ensure each instructor is qualified to teach lessons. Conduct and manage research to ensure accuracy and currency of all lesson plans, syllabi, schedules, visual aids, student study materials, evaluations (tests) and student prerequisite materials. In conjunction with the NSSI associate dean and respective course director, manage active duty, reserve, and contractor instructor training and certification to ensure all instructors understand institutional culture, values, and standards. Observe instructors and provide feedback to instructors on their classroom performance. Provide certification/decertification recommendation for instructors working in their area of instruction to the NSSI associate dean or respective course director.
What your background should be
- Eight years of relevant experience. Final top secret/SCI security clearance. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook). Extensive experience in military and government space systems. Extensive experience in curriculum/lesson development and instruction. Experience in space launch, or orbital analysis at a space related organization highly desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- PhD or master's degree from an accredited institution in a scientific or engineering field.
Who is the client company
- This company provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to department of defense clients in the areas of C4ISR operations, aerospace mission support, engineering, information technology, and logistics and training.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org