- Adelphi, MD
What you'll be doing
- The ideal candidate offers daily maintenance, support and upgrades for operating systems, work stations, and servers. Calendars and execute software installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with created policies and procedures. Supervises and tune the system to accomplish optimum performance level. Manages hardware and software audits to ensure compliance with established guideline. System Administrator offers solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity. Also helps in providing technical guidance to junior technical staff, and interacts with managers, colleagues and customers.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of related experience
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in computer science
Who is the client company
- Deals with security management and enterprise network operations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com