- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently looking for a system administrator. Operates and maintains all aspects of server administration to include but is not limited to Microsoft 200X Active Directory, WINS, DNS, DHCP, print queues etc. Daily administration of exchange 200X servers and Outlook Web Access. Microsoft SMS, MOM, SCCM and WSUS. Veritas backup exec to conduct file server backup / restores. Maintains systems availability and performs regular maintenance on equipment. Maintains antivirus / security requirements by the US army standards and regulations. Provides user and Microsoft exchange account maintenance as required. Performs other duties as required.
What your background should be
- At least 5 years of practical experience working with windows server and active directory. Understanding of basic security principles and their application to an active directory environment. Must be able to work rotating shift schedules which provide 24 hour day/7 day week coverage. Must have good communication skills. Basic computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree in IT or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a one of the leading, global government services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org