- Sioux Falls, SD
What you'll be doing
- Set up file storage with ACL proper permissions. Support information technology on multiple computers or network devices represented within an onsite system and/or a remote site. Monitor server application for availability, latency, and gateway queuing and maintain current knowledge of vendor upgrades and patches for both the server and client applications. Perform systems management and system monitoring and upgrade of all required Microsoft and Linux based systems/servers. Utilize new data storage and replication technologies to ensure that all data managed to provide full backup(s) and continuity of operations and disaster recovery. Monitor the server application, system and security logs using various tools such as Microsoft operational management server VMware Vsphere, Qwest auditor, and NetIQ. Perform other duties as assigned to support the needs of the customer/client.
What your background should be
- Four years of related technical experience in supporting information technology environment at the server/data center level. Ability to support Microsoft and Linux operating systems. Experience serving as SME for information technology projects.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This company has the dual mission of succeeding in business to assist its shareholder, descendants and family members in their journey to economic and social self-determination and self-sufficiency, and to create and support comprehensive cultural, societal and community activities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com