Supported Employment Specialist
- Hillsboro, OR
What you'll be doing
- Meets standards for documentation and work accuracy including timely completion of progress notes, assessments, treatment plans, authorization requests. Interviews individuals and, if applicable, family members or team members in the client support system to complete the strengths based vocational assessment to identify clients skills and strengths, interests, goals, dreams, aspirations and resources available to reach their goals. Counsels individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their vocational situations. Develops an employment focused service plans based on clients interests, abilities, strengths and needs. Service plans will have measurable goals and objectives based on the diagnosis and will specify type, frequency, intensity, and duration of service. Service plans will be client driven and follow-ups will be completed on time, assessing the quantity and quality of services provided. Establishes and maintains connections with business offering employment opportunities.
What your background should be
- Minimum three years of comparable mental health related experience (QMHA) is required. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively; understand mental health assessment, treatment and service terminology and individual, group, family and other counseling techniques; program policies and procedures for services and supports identified in an individual services and supports plan. Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word. Ability to master proprietary software including electronic health record system required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in social work.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the mental health medical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com