- Williamsville, NY
What you'll be doing
- The support representative is responsible for processing customer transactions and updating correcting or altering transactions as requested. Performs transactional functions and order entry duties in response to information received via fax verbal or electronic transmission (web EDI email etc.). Reviews and verifies the accuracy of the request and transaction and completes the transaction accordingly. Maintains records associated with the transaction and prepares related reports as needed. Handles customer inquiries and resolves basic to complex support issues with the customer vendor and associate team members to help deliver an outstanding customer experience. Coordinates or assists with inquiries regarding order status deliver/shipment dates inventory/product availability pricing/quotes and other related questions. Resolves moderate to complex transactional issues and is able to navigate through the various support functions and tools throughout the company. Researches and provides requested information in a professional and timely fashion. Provides guidance supports or training to other supports associates.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years previous customer service or administrative support experience is required. Knowledge of professional effective telephone techniques and customer care. Basic technical and product knowledge. Skilled in personal computing. Moderate knowledge of Excel and Word required. Excellent communication skills in written and verbal required. Strong organizational skills and problem solving agility also required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company provides electronics and information technology services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com