- Oakridge, TN
What you'll be doing
- Schedule calendars, support meetings (schedule room & room set-up, assemble materials, prepare agendas, notify participants, assist with security requirements for visitors and create meeting record including agreements and deadlines). Order and maintain supply inventories at minimal levels to meet office needs and avoid cost inefficiencies of overstocking (i.e., deterioration of supplies). Monitor metered office equipment (multi-function devices, copiers, meters, date-time recorders, etc.) and provide monthly use data. Submit repair requests as needed and monitor to ensure repair is completed and lock and key control for administrative and building keys as assigned within physical security programs of assigned work areas. Record/document control (correspondence, forms, reports/publications, files) with critical emphasis on information security requirements for classified or unclassified sensitive material including personally identifiable information and health insurance portability and accountability act of 1996 (HIPAA) when applicable. Website administration is provided by the government. Track records/documents from creation to destruction including maintenance in file systems in accordance with program procedures including use of records coding, scanning, and retrieval systems.
What your background should be
- Minimum of three years of general clerical and administrative support experience. May involve working with classified or sensitive information; must be able to obtain/maintain a security clearance. May require the ability to secure and maintain COMSEC Certification. Experience working with DOE preferred. Must read and speak fluent English. Requires interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with others to ensure that customer requests or needs are met.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com