Supply Planning Analyst
- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- Manages approved supply chain business cases leading cross functional teams reports out on project management activities and status manages safety stock policies. Manages various data maintenance tasks (master planning family, consumption procurement targets, etc.). Manages forecast load process from demand planning to factory planning software and relevant interfaces. Manages short order process (data errors) and resolves/escalates accordingly with various functions (engineering, planning, etc.). Interfaces between buyers and planning departments as needed to expedite component shortages. Acts as key contact for plant personnel as production problems or questions occur. Manages excess and obsolete inventory levels among the plants by liquidating, part stocking or scrapping. Manages special supply planning projects as needed. Provides backup to other members of the department including buyer/planner as necessary.
What your background should be
- Three to five years of related production planning experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. APICS certification is a plus. It is essential that the individual have strong system skills utilizing typical ERP systems (JDE or equivalent), planning systems (i2 Factory Planner or equivalent), reporting systems (crystal, hyperion or equivalent), and analysis tools (Excel, Access or equivalent). The successful candidate will possess strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills along with the demonstrated ability to work in teams with members from various disciplines.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year college or university degree.
Who is the client company
- Concern about consumer goods and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com