- Akron, OH
What you'll be doing
- Reviews and replenishments of established LUM and bulk pars through the hospital, hand held entry of issues, picking, returns and delivery of supplies as requested an in accordance with the established delivery schedule, restocking of companies main storerooms. Recommends changes or addition to the par levels in their individual area of responsibility (as well as all others when required). Charges supplies using correct methods. Provides back-up for receiving, maintains a clean, orderly work area and storeroom. Accountable for the accuracy of maintaining par levels to appropriate level, cycle counts and participates in inventory counting process.
What your background should be
- Previous experience in supply chain preferred with two to three years experience strongly preferred. Strong organizational, verbal, interpersonal, customer service and computer skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or GED required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org