Supply Chain Manager
- Devens, MA
What you'll be doing
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, inventory control, warehouse management and shipping. Develop strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to optimize value of the entire function in creating a world class materials management group. Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to procurement. Lead and coach others in maintaining excellence on cGMP, quality control, and safety. Develop and continuously improve supplier programs. Participate in existing and new product planning processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches. Lead negotiation efforts for major contracts. Develop and manage departmental budgets accordingly. Establish annual goals and objectives, (including stretch targets) in coordination with company objectives, and manages performance to ensure attainment.
What your background should be
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in purchasing and materials management roles is required. Must be a strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution. Must have a solid understanding of ERP systems in a manufacturing and distribution environment. Must have advanced capability in balancing procurement, inventory management, and customer satisfaction within the ERP system settings. Proven leadership skills in building and managing teams with a history of success.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS Degree with Masters or MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company involved in the distribution of research laboratory products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org