Supply Chain Manager
- Lawrenceburg, KY
What you'll be doing
- Manage and ensure continuous uninterrupted supply for customers and branches while maintaining all federal, state, and local regulations. Support and enhance the logistic strategy with a service-quality-cost optimization focus consistent with company direction. Assist in implementation and continuous accountability for appropriate KPI's and SOP's for achieving reliability and quality goals. Develop and implement processes to create an efficient and cost effective supply chain. Establish positive interdepartmental relationships to ensure continuous customer satisfaction. Ensure distribution center employees and supervisors work in a safe, productive, and profitable manner. Assist in maintenance of balanced scorecard measures of performance. Ensure proper supply and billing of products hauled direct/coordinate day to day activities and report daily performance to director, ensuring awareness of distribution center issues interview, hire, and train employees. Appraise employee performance; reward & discipline of employees; address complaints & resolve problems, and allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs. Manage stock levels, delivery times, and transport costs. Use data from it systems to evaluate performance and quality to plan improvements. Assist in logistics budget and in developing annual capital budget. Perform additional duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in the logistics field. APICS, CPIM certification preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft office and logistics software. Ability to influence, motivates, and guides a diverse team. Ability to develop strong partnerships and communicate with all levels of the organization. Must be driven, flexible, and results oriented, possess excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Comfortable taking initiative and be able to prioritize and multi-task highly professional in all external and internal communications.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, supply chain management, or related discipline required. Master degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a U.S.-based manufacturer of porcelain and ceramic tile.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com