Supply Chain Logistics Performance Analyst
- Chino, CA
What you'll be doing
- Primary responsibility of this position is to support one of the 5 North America distribution centers in the following: performance optimization through continuous improvement initiatives, process standardization aligned with company production system principles, quality improvement initiatives, implementation, customer satisfaction activities, promotion and support of all safety activities. Sharing best practices among peers & internal customers. Additionally, the position will be responsible to assist with and support major projects across the North American logistics organization.
What your background should be
- Minimum 0-4 years of relevant experience (previous warehouse experience desired but not preferred). Strong communication, collaboration and analytical skills. Ability to adapt and learn in a face paced environment. Knowledge/experience with lean manufacturing and six sigma care.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA in supply chain/logistics.
Who is the client company
- This is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com