Supply Chain Analyst
- Enon, OH
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for performing independent research of market trends, customer purchasing history and operational data to determine product lines and modifications that will drive the direction of the companies marketing plan. Analyze the research data relative to current product mix to create and recommend changes to the company marketing plan, such changes to include new products, suppliers, etc. Work closely with commodity managers, operations, etc. to analyze business data and develop reporting to help monitor key performance indicators. Assess marketing program effectiveness, retention program effectiveness, and conduct trend analysis and produce internal reports that will identify and predict industry trends and potential changes to product mix. Develop product usage reports, analyze data and make recommendations regarding changes to product mix in accordance with market trend, customer purchasing preferences, etc. Support development of the marketing plan/product strategy by providing customer and operational data to the category management teams. Implement a process for the collection and management of market research data.
What your background should be
- Full proficiency with MS Office product suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) in order to build spreadsheets and data bases. Detail-oriented, customer-focused, ability to multi-task and think strategically and creatively. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment across all levels of management. Self-starter, detail-oriented with ability to analyze complex data and translate into comprehensive business goals.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, supply chain, market research, statistics, or other quantitative field.
Who is the client company
- Client company is a gasoline convenience store company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com