Supplemental Radiology Technician
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Prepares patients for radiological exam, explains procedure and ensures technical quality. Reports any accidents, complaints or equipment malfunction to the supervisor or manager. Ensures safe care to patients adhering to policies, procedures and standards, within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity and accuracy of practice. Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory or continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as a resource to less experienced staff. Performs other related duties as directed.
What your background should be
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patient served. Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development as it relates to the different life cycles. Registered or eligible by the American registry of radiologic technologist and licensed by the Texas department of health.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an approved school of radiological technology.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the largest not-for-profit health system.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com