- Silver Spring, MD
What you'll be doing
- Principal economic advisor to the legal and policy analysis branch chief, OCD, and the center director for review, interpretation, and use of economic evaluation data. Coordinate and monitor complex systematic review of economic evidence of national significance for CTP, and represent CTP in exploring and articulating program strategies, goals, activities, and accomplishments of the economic review team, including in forums with FDA and HHS officials. Interpret trends and patterns in the field of public health economics, the application, and assessment of methodological standards, and the recommendation of program enhancements based on tobacco product use prevention effectiveness information and other relevant data. Plan, manage, supervise, organize, and direct the economic and data analysis activities of economists in the legal and policy analysis branch. Provide consultation and technical support for data collection, data evaluation, and data management for large/complex statistical and/or economic evaluations and health policy/tobacco product supplies; design and develop quantitative, behavioral, or evaluation research, including protocol development and design of measurement instruments.
What your background should be
- Have one year of specialized experience, equivalent to the GS-13 grade level in the federal service, planning, managing, and organizing economic and data analysis activities and advising on statutes and regulations.
Required Schooling / Training
- Degree in economics, including at least 21 semester hours in economics and 3 semester hours in statistics, accounting, or calculus, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a government-recruiting agency.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com