Supervisor, Technical Service
- Asheville, NC
What you'll be doing
- Ensure responsiveness and first time resolution to installation and trouble call work orders while adhering to company quality and safety standards. Resolve and proactively prevent customer escalations. Establish positive employee relations through effective individual and team communication and provide ongoing support. Regularly observe and mentor employees in regard to safety, quality, productivity and well-being. Coordinate and reinforce employee training to ensure technical quality assurance (TQA) standards are met. Perform practical field evaluations to verify technical competencies and safe practices; provide necessary feedback. Ensure staff and maintain necessary company-issued tools and equipment. Facilitate cross-functional communications and cooperation with internal departments and service partners instill knowledge of all company products and services. Maintain records and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures. Adhere to industry specific local, state, and federal regulations, as applicable know, understand and follow company policy. Perform other duties as requested by manager.
What your background should be
- Experience in industry and vendor specific certifications and training (NCTI, SCTE, and BCT/E) preferred. Related work experience in installation and/or service of telecommunications premise distribution networks. Supervisory experience in a technical environment preferred. Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner. Ability to successfully manage face-to-face customer interactions and resolutions. Demonstrated leadership qualities, ability to handle multiple projects and tasks, ability to prioritize and organize effectively, ability to supervise and motivate others. Moderate knowledge of residential and commercial facility construction design/layout moderate knowledge of IP networks. Moderate knowledge of HFC distribution network. Basic knowledge of head end operation. Basic knowledge of company products and services.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in electronics or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American cable telecommunications company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com