Supervisor, Utilization Management
- Bothell, Wa
What you'll be doing
- Oversee, coordinate and monitor all care access and monitoring clinical and non-clinical team activities to facilitate integrated proactive utilization management. Manage and evaluate team members in the performance of various utilization management activities. Perform and promote interdepartmental integration and collaboration to enhance the continuity of care including behavioral health and long term care for the company members. Ensure adequate staffing and service levels, and maintain customer satisfaction by implementing and monitoring staff productivity and performance indicators. Collate and report on care access and monitoring statistics including plan utilization, staff productivity, cost effective utilization of services, management of targeted member population, and triage activities. Maintain effective team member relations. Conduct regular staff meetings. Assist with selection, orientation and mentoring of new team members. Conduct performance evaluations in a timely manner. Provide coaching, counseling and employee development and meets individually with staff at least monthly. Collaborate with and keep the manager of healthcare services appraised of operational issues, staffing, resources, system and program needs.
What your background should be
- Five or more years of clinical experience with three or more years of case management experience. Case management experience. Minimum 1 year of healthcare supervisory experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com