Supervisor Radiology Technologist
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Supervises activities of team members and adequate coverage of all areas in the department. Monitors team member productivity levels, accuracy of exams and appropriate patient care and monitoring. Coordinates and organizes the patient flow throughout the department, prioritizing procedures and shifting workloads as needed. Verifies quality of exams on all procedures performed by team members. Maintains a high level of technical proficiency in regards to system management. Obtains medications, radio pharmaceuticals, or contrast materials as directed for administration by a licensed practitioner, authorized/certified technologist or registered nurse. Assures that the team keeps areas stocked for the next day and maintains documentation of patient output, downtime of equipment and supply charges. Maintains team member records and documents paid time off requests, reasons for absences and tardiness.
What your background should be
- ARRT certification required. 1 to 2 years experience in CT scanning or equivalent experience required. 1 year of direct patient care work experience required. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited 2-year AMA and ARRT approved program in radiologic technology.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com