Supervisor-Patient Care Services
- Charter Township of Clinton, MI
What you'll be doing
- Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and staffing levels. Provides leadership, orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to departmental clinicians. Assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary actions. Coordinates patient care with other members of the healthcare team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Assists with addressing issues related to educational initiatives, evidence based care, conflict resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services/systems, and performance measures. Participates in interviewing and hiring staff. Is responsible for disciplining and terminating staff as appropriate. Leads staff meetings, facilitates in-services and assists in the development and provision of competency training. Ensures documentation of patient services is thorough, timely and accurate. Participates as a member of the sub-unit management team, and as such, participates in active problem solving and decision making. Actively participates in regional initiatives as assigned. Ensures compliance with agency policies and procedures. May be required to participate in after hours on-call rotation. Makes home visits as required by the needs of the assigned team and for annual evaluation of clinical staff. Assists in assessing and facilitating quality improvement initiatives and establishing action plans related to clinical outcomes, customer satisfaction and regulatory compliance including participation as a member or leader of work groups and task forces, as needed. Develops specific departmental goals, standards and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization. Assists in the development of the departmental budget. Participates in sub-unit planning. Performs other duties and project as assigned.
What your background should be
- Valid automobile insurance with liability limits of at least $100,000/$300,000 required. BLS healthcare provider license required. Driver license required. Licensed as registered nurse in the state of Michigan required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum of two (2) years of post-graduate clinical experience preferably in the home care setting required. Associate's level degree in nursing required. Bachelor's level degree in nursing preferred.
Who is the client company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org