- Lewisville, TX
What you'll be doing
- Ensure adherence to company policies and process standards, while maintaining employee morale and overseeing the training of new and existing staff. Work with management to establish department and company goals, and rely on experience, judgment and innovation to achieve them. Develop and implement process improvements, and coordinate new model introductions. Make liaison between teams, shifts, and departments, and partner with vendor/customer/client representatives. Monitor inventory of materials and equipment while facilitating capital equipment procurement and maintenance service calls. Provide a clean, organized and safe work environment for personnel to work in while ensuring all safety and environmental regulations are followed. Accomplish supervisory and human resource objectives such as hiring, performing performance reviews and mentoring/coaching. Meet production operational standards by implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying process improvements. Meet production financial standards by controlling and minimizing production expenses. Maintain flow of operations by communicating production status, requirements, and problems to next shift. Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of leadership/supervisory experience in a related field. Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Must have intermediate to mediate math skills. Must have strong pc skills (spreadsheets, databases, etc.) and familiarity with label printers and bar code scanners. Must have strong interpersonal skills including, effective oral communication skills. Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment. Must have the ability to interact effectively and positively with all levels of company personnel as well as external personnel. Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and able handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate degree in related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a holding company provides a diverse set of specialty, niche-market insurance products in the property, casualty, life and health insurance sectors.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org