- Concord, NC
What you'll be doing
- Create daily clinical assignment based on number of team member available and unit activity. Assure coverage of paid time off requested by clinical team member. Ensure that all regulatory agency requirement are established and met. Evaluate team member performance and complete appraisal for clinical team member as directed. Monitor patient wait time, activity and expedite patient flow. Schedule and conduct in service meeting with clinical team member to inform them of educational information and organizational change. Orient all clinical team member. Assist with ordering of clinic supply. Act as liaison with various leadership and physician regarding clinical issue. Perform routine nursing activity required for assigned patient per clinical team member job description. Perform and oversee clinical team member in completion of facility acuity coding by selecting the appropriate level of service for a diverse patient population ensure that all pertinent clinical information is documented in the patient medical record.
What your background should be
- Current certified license to practice as an RN in North Carolina required. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required. Previous medical office and supervisory experience preferred. Bending, pushing, pulling and quick movements may be required. Walking and heavy lifting involved. Hearing, seeing, speaking required to communicate with others.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org