- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Develop and present comprehensive media plans utilizing journal and non-journal formats. Identify, sell and execute new media communication opportunities. Investigate, present, develop and act as team point person for group account assignments. Oversee the development, timing and accuracy of planning deliverables. Develop and track client estimates. Manage account service plans for the group. Ensure all customer interaction and service is performed in a manner which consistently meets or exceeds client expectations. Monitor actual revenue or hours against estimates and take appropriate action to avoid exceeding the estimates or communicate to the client the need for adjustment. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum three or more years of prior supervisory experience and marketing or communications industry experience. Regulated industry experience. Knowledge of all pharma media channels traditional and digital a plus. Proficient use of spreadsheets, word processing, presentation graphics, communications, e-mail, internet and filing archiving software (MS Office primarily). Working knowledge of pre and post testing media research. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four years business degree.
Who is the client company
- This is an advertising media and promotions planning organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org