Supervisor, Golf Maintenance
- Newport Coast, CA
What you'll be doing
- The primary responsibilities include: Opens the Golf Shop daily to include turning off alarms, counting open bank, verifying tee sheets, unlock locker and conference rooms. Supervises Golf Shop sales staff; assists in recruitment and counselling of staff as needed. Greets guests, sells shop merchandise while ensuring guest communication is professional, welcoming. Closes Golf Shop daily; follows all closing procedures. Reviews the Golf Shop daily to ensure cleanliness and orderliness of the shop dressing rooms and displays. Completes all paperwork with regard to closing the registers and balancing closing bank. Documents any incident involving injury or property damage. Completes necessary paperwork and take photographs; log all incidents in the Golf shop journal. Assists with guest complaints and report to administration immediately. Investigates and immediately addresses any concern regarding play, etc. brought forth by player assistants. Completes other projects as assigned by Head Golf Professional.
What your background should be
- PGA member or apprentice in good standing. Demonstrated guest service skills; ability to communicate effectively with guests, peers, vendors. Five or more years of relevant work experience. Management or supervisory experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company provides restaurant and resort service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org