Supervisor (Donor Recruitment)
- Fairfax, VA
What you'll be doing
- The supervisor (donor recruitment) will ensure collection calendar is developed and maintained to meet the needs of the district and region and the budgeted collection goal. Oversee the implementation of region, division and national recruitment plans and programs among assigned staff to ensure achievement of collection goals. Supervise and develop assigned staff in accordance with personnel policies and bargaining unit contracts, including performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, and appropriate input into hiring and firing decisions, to enhance the success of operations and minimize turnover. S/he will assist with budget planning and monitoring to assure sufficiency and efficient utilization of financial resources to achieve stated collection goals. Serve as creative and operational resource to recruitment staff and to participating chapter staff and volunteers as needed to support efficient, smooth collections operations. S/he is responsible for working with the education department, will support-training programs for new and incumbent recruitment staff to ensure compliance with the directives, the code of federal regulations, local procedures and policies and other regulatory requirements. Perform other related duties as necessary.
What your background should be
- Three years of related experience including 1 year of supervisory experience required. Knowledge of group dynamics, direct sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs is required. Must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively, assimilate information quickly, analyze problems, and recommend appropriate solutions. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including training and presentation skills is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in marketing, sales, communications or equivalent combination of related education and experience required.
Who is the client company
- The client is a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief, and education inside the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org