Supervisor, DC Report Analysis
- Hudson, OH
What you'll be doing
- The position is responsible for supporting the supply chain, logistics and distribution center teams through analysis and systems that will aid their decision making ability. Scope provide the development, maintenance and implementation of all distribution center reporting (overview) systems through the support of the system design as well as leading the training efforts of the end users in each distribution center. Develop, maintain and implement all standard the supply chain, logistics and distribution center. Overview, dashboard and scorecard reporting used to provide an efficient tool for the distribution centers to quickly assess their productivity on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis and recognize trends. Assist in managing reporting systems changes for users. Coordinate the implementation phase of each project and act as the contact point for business users, should any technical problems arise. Overview, dashboard and scorecard reporting for the distribution centers that provides an evaluation of distribution center areas against budget/plan or departmental KPI/standards in order to hold them accountable for their performance as well as provide the details for the areas requiring productivity improvement. Standard weekly and monthly distribution center operational reporting communication should be provided across the supply chain management & logistics organization to facilitate review meetings or summarize distribution center performance. Interact and consult with the IE manager to define the business requirements and scope of needs. Train and develop direct report(s) to ensure department goals and responsibilities are met while supporting the direct report(s) development to enhance their contribution to the company success.
What your background should be
- Distribution center operational experience and progressive analytical and planning experience. Demonstrated successful experience leading and managing a team and processes (5+ years). An understanding of complex logistics systems is essential. Preferred experience in a multi-chain retail environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree preferred ( major in logistics/distribution, accounting, management or finance).
Who is the client company
- This is a specialty retailer of crafts and fabrics products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com