Supervisor, Customer Care
- Vestal, NY
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for providing strong positive leadership in a fast paced rapidly changing customer service environment by supervising the activities of various customer care representatives in the call center fosters a culture to highly motivate and develop employees, and maintain the highest standards of customer service. Supervises, coaches, counsels, and monitors product services, account services, and/or customer service and sales representatives in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, quality standards, customer needs and applicable local, state and federal regulations. Provides guidance to ensure effective use of sales and communication skills, and scripts. Ensures consistency of information. Adheres to the processing, retention, and compliance of companies departmental administrative forms and records as prescribed. Provides reports analyzing activity and statistical data, supervises the department to ensure customer service and sales goals are met, and provides results to management. Provides various reports using the ICOMS billing system. Works with call center management team to establish goals. Monitors call center tracking systems to ensure adherence to schedules and call management. Uses kronos system to manage payroll for customer service team. Interfaces closely with marketing on campaigns, incentives, goals, and special projects. Works with construction, audit and installation on various customer related issues. Works with the customer service manager and system trainers to ensure that employees are given the necessary resources and training in order to perform their jobs effectively. Monitors performance to ensure quality standards and objectives. Resolves complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated department for investigation. Maintains team availability data in workforce management system. May be responsible for operations and administrative functions, as required at the system level. Assists with special projects as needed.
What your background should be
- Ability to manage and administer a broad range of tasks including resolving complaints, and counseling employees on the interpretation of policies and procedures. Ability to use computers, Intranet, spreadsheets and word processing programs and other tracking applications. Understanding of billing systems in a customer care environment. Understanding of NYS labor, wage and hour laws. Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Advanced interpersonal skills and the ability to persuade others. Excellent project management skills. Knowledgeable of, and committed to, a diverse workforce and supports the division EEO and affirmative action goals. Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organizes, prioritizes, and makes decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines. Ability to express oneself in a clear, concise and organized manner both verbally and in writing. Ability to think through a problem, analyze and break it down into parts to resolve or come up with a logical solution. The employee must be able to function under considerable levels of stress. Ability to exercise good judgment, keeping in mind company policies and procedures as guidelines. Ability to deal with irate or difficult customers.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in business, communications or related field from two years college preferred.
Who is the client company
- An American cable telecommunications company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com