Supervisor Access Services
- Garland , TX
What you'll be doing
- Responsible and accountable for overseeing daily operations/work-flows as well as customer and department satisfaction. Accept responsibility and accountability for operations of assigned functional areas in the manager's absence. Accept responsibility for direct supervision of assigned staff including assisting in interviewing applicants, hiring staff, training, counseling and termination of staff when appropriate. Act immediately to resolve any human resources issues with staff by providing guidance and counseling, as necessary.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of access services experience. Emergency department experience preferred. 1 year minimum leadership experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com