- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Ensures the delivery of high quality customer service through regular contact with officers; evaluates officer performance and initiates corrective action if necessary. Maintains a positive, professional appearance in full compliance with company regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that officers understand and comply with company regulations, policies and procedures. Position may be required to work off hours, weekends, holidays, and other open shifts on an emergency basis at different positions. Ensures scheduling is handled effectively to meet client requirements while controlling labor costs and minimizing non-billable over-time. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years in the security industry (police or military equivalent considered) with at least two years in a supervisory position, post commander, shift lead and equivalent combination of both. Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest American security companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org