- Denver, CO
What you'll be doing
- Plan and produce unit and monitor or adjust crew size for maximum efficiency. Create complete crew task plan and look ahead schedule with crew or subcontractor. Manage crew or trade to fulfill work plan. Coordinate crew operation with relevant subcontractor. Assist in development or implementation of project and crew specific safety plan and ensure compliance using training, tool box talk and communication with in house resource. Attend in house first aid, CPR on OSHA training. Maintain current OSHA 10. Record timecard with accurate hour and ensure coded to proper cost code. Complete daily report, log and tracking report. Record unit cost information for weekly report. Ensure quality compliance through use of specification. Assist in project closeout by supervising pre punch activity and coordinating with owner, architect and governing authority.
What your background should be
- Typically at least 6-10 years field supervision experience required. Or generally possesses skills & knowledge equivalent to employee with a minimum of 7-10 years commercial construction experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree, with preference for construction science or related field.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a leading provider of construction management services, design-build and integrated project delivery.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com