- Clifton, TX
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will work as a student trainee (Engineering Technician) to provide technical support to the various functions of engineering using a computer or conventional methods. Perform drafting duties such as drawing simple curves, making tracings, lettering in notes, symbols, and titles. Operate simple hand instruments such as levels and compasses. Assist higher-graded technicians by preparing graphs, charts, diagrams, and visual presentations to present engineering data. Provide assistance to higher level employees by extracting and compiling data for inclusion in reports, modifications, and specifications. Provide office automation support by operating a copy machine, maintaining files, and operating a computer.
What your background should be
- Only degrees/educations from an accredited college or university recognized by the department of education are acceptable to meet positive education requirements or to substitute education for experience. Foreign education must be evaluated for U.S. equivalence in order to be considered for this position. One year trial/probationary period may be required. Must be at least 16 years of age. Must be currently enrolled in an accredited school.
Required Schooling / Training
- Completion of at least 1 full academic year of post high school study.
Who is the client company
- This is a U.S. federal agency under the Department of Defence and a major Army command.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com