Student Financial Services Counselor
- Lakeside, GA
What you'll be doing
- Provide support to the department and perform duties in the areas of compliance, program administration, reconciliation, professional judgment and satisfactory academic progress and appeals. Guide staff dedicated to providing financial aid assistance to students and their families and is responsible for managing multiple tasks in a time-sensitive work environment. Provide appropriate and accurate information to all prospective and continuing students and/or parents regarding student accounts, educational costs, availability of financial aid resources, program eligibility, and application process and strategies for meeting college costs.
What your background should be
- A minimum of three years of full-time (or equivalent) direct experience in a financial aid office at a college or university using a computerized student information system is required. Specifically, experience with, but not limited to, processing files for: verification discrepancy resolution budget assessment award eligibility determination in conjunction with file processing, maintaining compliance with federal, state, and institutional guidelines is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university is required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com