Student Financial Resource Assistant
- Warrensburg, MO
What you'll be doing
- Serve as initial point of contact regarding the student financial account. Counsel students regarding payment options and eligibility requirements for federal, state and institutional aid programs. Make contacts and/or referrals to other administrative staff and departments as appropriate. Assist students with questions in reference to the student account; act as cashier. Assist students and parents who are having difficulties navigating on-line enrollment, payment and financial aid processes. Provide information, forms and/or one-on-one guidance regarding the student financial account. Process payments towards the account and provides assistance to the student with all aspects of the student account. Perform daily reconciliation of cash receipts and drawer totals.
What your background should be
- One year customer service experience required. One year cashier experience preferred. Previous banner and financial aid experience preferred. Ability to learn and explain student financial services in a proactive, pleasant and helpful manner. Ability to work and communicate with people of diverse backgrounds.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree in business or related field required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com