- Columbia, SC
What you'll be doing
- As a successful structural engineer you will be responsible for the engineering of multiple building and/or bridge projects and facilitating the understanding of the parameters, specifications, and requirements, so that systems may be manufactured and installed to the benefit of a specific project and customer. In addition, the structural design engineer will be responsible for the creation of models, drawings, and technical packages to facilitate the communication of system designs to customers, clients, architects, engineers, and resources. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 3 to 7 years structural design experience, cold formed steel design/metal decking experience preferred. Proficient in AutoCAD, Excel and other parametric modeling (i.e. Revit) and structural analysis programs. Must be able to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to multi-task and handle multiple large projects.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science degree in civil engineering with a focus on structures. Master of science degree in civil engineering with a focus on structures preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an international staffing and workforce management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com