- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Executive strategy project teams and other company business groups to analyze technology trends and data and develop creative solutions to key business issues, and make frequent presentations to senior management. Key functional requirements for the job resemble those of an associate at top tier consulting firms. Over time, candidate will have the opportunity to manage and run project teams, l scope and plan the projects, and orchestrate work streams across the team. Candidate will be expected to have a comprehensive understanding of the entire portfolio of company businesses in order to propose and analyze strategic decisions spanning multiple divisions.
What your background should be
- 7-10+ years experience in corporate strategy or related field. Strong analytical and business skills and a passion for technology businesses. Outstanding written and oral communication skills, the ability to drive diagnostic rigor in making decisions and the capacity to influence others.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in areas directly relevant.
Who is the client company
- Client company develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com