- Rochester, NY
What you'll be doing
- The strategy manager will drive or support critical initiatives and processes which are part of the broad and portfolio management plan. The role will demand a strong co-operation with internal and external stakeholders, such as the corporate strategy office, the services businesses and industry experts. The candidate will operate on selected program work streams and within teams including various business and functional competencies. S/he will have to drive or support senior level strategy reviews and critical cross units initiatives. S/he will support investment / funding prioritization process across units and key stakeholders. The candidate will lead or support pipeline generation activities in selected areas and internationally, on business unit-led or central initiatives. S/he will review harvesting / divestments rationale and support decision process.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have successful track record and at least 5 years of experience in strategy, business development, and/or portfolio acquisition & divestiture. Additional operational experience in management and/or finance in a services business domestically and internationally is preferred. Experience in management consulting at a top-tier firm is desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree in business or related area.
Who is the client company
- This company is one of the leading enterprises for business process and document management.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org